Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm a Harborview patient

From: STEVEN BEA
Sent: Tue 3/08/11 1:21 AM
To: Marissa Bea

HI Sweetheart,
Guess who signed me in to the Harborview ER today? Carly Crider. She thinks she's going to get into the UW Medical School soon. But if you ask her on Facebook or whatever if she signed me in, she might tell you that the Health Information Portability and Accountability Act forbids her to tell you. Well, what happened is I banged my elbow so bad that I thought I might have actually broken a chip of bone. But it only hurts (like hell) if you press it RIGHT THERE. I don't feel it at all otherwise, and kept on working. I just wanted to get it documented in case it flares up some time later. I didn't realize I didn't have a Harborview number, but it seems all the vaccinations I've gotten there for the past 26 years have been through the Employee Health Dept. Anyway, I'm fine and how are you?
Love,
60 y/o Male BD 11/25/1950 DOS 3/7 2011 H3117508

No comments:

Post a Comment