Wednesday, November 17, 2010

$

From: STEVEN BEA
Sent: Tue 11/16/10 7:49 PM
To: Marissa Bea

Hi Sweetheart,
But first, on the msn home page today they had a link to "most popular jobs in America" (really, the ones with the most people; I don't think "food service worker" is really popular), and there I learned that there are 131.5 million people in the labor force in America, out of about 310 million people, and of them 1170 are "geographers". I tell you this because you are so sharp at geography. It was not one of the most "popular" jobs, being 0.0000088 percent of the labor force. I clicked on "geographers" to see what they do, and found an ad to hire a "highly innovative" geographer for a "natural resources intelligence " company. Don't know what that job would involve, but probably not reciting African capitals.
I put $250 in your account today for your health care premium.
Love,
your Daddy

P.S. I shifted things from my old fallen-apart wallet today to a new one. I had 3 pictures of you; 2 of them, I couldn't tell which was more recent. I have dates on your sister's pics. Maybe you can help me in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment