Saturday, November 20, 2010

RE: rocket man

Well thank God it was only road cinders or we would not be having this
entertaining thread going on!!! I can hardly wait to see what kind of
free-association threads we get when you guys are retired!!!!

Carolyn

----------

From: carol bea
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2010 1:59 PM

Steve
I believe you owed me for shooting you, in the neck, with a shotgun air-rifle filled with road cinders, when you were about five years old.
I believe I told you to "MOVE"............and you didn't.
g

----------

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 1:11 PM, Laura Capellaro wrote:

and men wonder what we're thinking.... your right carolyn he's a nut! Oh yep it's me ...apparently I fell off the earth agaain and 277 e-mails later (have to figure out a quicker way to delete junk) I missed killer goats (what rabbit ?) ,a fire, old farts, greg in HAWAII, and a tick warning! I'll try to start fresh with Thanksgiving... Happy Thanksgivng! L :)

No comments:

Post a Comment